Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données
  • Page :

SUJET :

Can't visualize wave direction of WW3 il y a 3 ans 9 mois #779

Hi, David.

I did two tests, but the files are too big to be attached here, so I put them on Google Drive: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NxNtr9-4...JKrSB5-1?usp=sharing

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Can't visualize wave direction of WW3 il y a 3 ans 9 mois #780

Hi Liana,

Your grib files are fine! I loaded them to zygrib ver 8.0.1 and the wave arrow show fine as seen in the image wave_arrows_01

Please remember that you need to set an option to show wave arrows in the menu "Sea->Wave Arrows->Primary Wave". This is shown in image wave_arrows_02.

XyGrib version 1.2.6, as I already mentioned has a small bug and does not visualize the arrows. This will be fixed in the next release. Image wave_arrows_03 shows the fixed beta version 1.2.7 of XyGrib.

David
Pièces jointes :

Can't visualize wave direction of WW3 il y a 3 ans 9 mois #781

Hi, David!

That's weird. I really don't know what's going on.

My ZyGrib version is 8.0.1, I setted the option to show wave arrows (as you can see in the attachment), but I can't visualize the arrows.
I don't use XyGrib. It was just a test.

Pièces jointes :

Dernière édition: par lianapbittencourt.

Can't visualize wave direction of WW3 il y a 3 ans 9 mois #782

Hi, David.

I was using the ZyGrib version 8.0.1 for linux. I downloaded ZyGrib on windows and I was able to visualize the data.
So the problem is with the linux version.

Thank you so much for your help!

Can't visualize wave direction of WW3 il y a 3 ans 4 mois #839

Hello again, David! How are you?

I'm still having trouble viewing the wave direction in zygrib for linux, and almost all computers here use ubuntu... do you know what the problem might be?

Can't visualize wave direction of WW3 il y a 3 ans 4 mois #840

• DomH
  • Portrait de DomH
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • La voile est ma passion
  • Remerciements reçus 26
Hello,
I invite you to install XyGrib (opengribs.org/en/downloads) instead of zyGrib that as not been updated for years and still using old sources of data (rhat could be depracated)
Bonne journée ou bonne soirée (vous pouvez choisir)
Have a nice day or good night (you can choose)
Guten Morgen oder gute Nacht (Sie können wählen)

DomH

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.202 secondes

Le téléchargement des fichiers mis à disposition sur le serveur openGribs via XyGrib et l'application elle-même resteront toujours libres et gratuits. Cependant, les coûts de fonctionnement des 3 serveurs en cloud sont significatifs, en particulier ceux liés à la bande passante.

Chaque contribution, même modeste, est très utile à garantir le bon fonctionnement du site et des serveurs. Si vous considérez XyGrib et les fichiers téléchargés utiles, merci de soutenir openGribs et XyGrib.

Merci de votre soutien

Aller au haut