Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I can not click on the pressure levels they wont work in NAM Mode only Surface 3 years 11 months ago #722

Does have anyone have any issues with the software where they can only click on the surface parameters to download grib files. The upper air levels boxes when I try to click on them wont work in the NAM Model. Any help? I am running win10 64 bit. Maybe there are some settings that need to be made when I download grib files for forecast upper air as well.

Glad to join your group.

Thanks!
Paul K
Meteorologist.
South Florida USA.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I can not click on the pressure levels they wont work in NAM Mode only Surface 3 years 11 months ago #723

• DomH
  • La voile est ma passion
  • Thank you received: 26
Hi,
You can choose only data that are available on the server of XyGrib. For local level data, like NAM, Arome, etc. the reason is also that the number of data is huge and it will use too much bandwith and server resources to manage them.
Of course if you get them from elsewhere and they are in a format that can be read with XyGrib, no problem.
For memory, the NAM data use another projection and need first to be converted to be visualise properly whith XyGrib.
Bonne journée ou bonne soirée (vous pouvez choisir)
Have a nice day or good night (you can choose)
Guten Morgen oder gute Nacht (Sie können wählen)

DomH
The following user(s) said Thank You: wxwatch

I can not click on the pressure levels they wont work in NAM Mode only Surface 3 years 11 months ago #724

I appreciate the fast response. I still like the surface data anyway this program rocks!
Paul

I can not click on the pressure levels they wont work in NAM Mode only Surface 3 years 11 months ago #725

I will get the grip files from noaa no problem for the upper air. The surface data grib available from the Xygrib server for this software that you could download is good and fast!!!! to keep track of weather developing near the ground level awesome.!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top