Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to achieve 1h steps if data is available ? 4 years 9 months ago #490

Hi, I see in the different sources we have the following data in 1H steps:
NAM-CACBN- NOAA-NAM model for Central America & Carribbean - Resolution: 0.11 deg (12 km) - Cycles: 00, 06, 12, 18 UTC - Days: 1-4 - Step: 1hr

But when trying to view the xygrib is still to step ever 3H, how can I see the 1H data ?

regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How to achieve 1h steps if data is available ? 4 years 9 months ago #493

Hi,

The NAM gribs for the Caribbean at 12km resolution are only published by NOAA at 3hr forecast intervals. The same applies to NAM PACIFIC.
On the other hand NAM CONUS is published with 1 hour intervals up to 36 hours.

The 1 hour interval setting that appears to be available for NAM CACBN and NAM PACIFIC needs to be fixed as it has no meaning.

Thanks for bringing this up.
David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top