Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données

TOPIC:

Xygrib in Raspberry 4 years 3 months ago #653

I would argue that if my server has managed the onslaught of OpenPlotter users so far, it will be able to get rid of some lysmarine users
The following user(s) said Thank You: FredericGuilbault

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Xygrib in Raspberry 3 years 10 months ago #757

now that arm64 is also available for raspberry pi , I announce that XyGrib packages for ARM64 are also available from my repository

opengribs.org/en/forum/xygrib-support/13...rib-in-raspberry#562

Xygrib in Raspberry 3 years 10 months ago #759

Just for the records - openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed has full aarch64 support - yxgrib can easily be installed there as well!

Xygrib in Raspberry 3 years 10 months ago #760

• DomH
  • La voile est ma passion
  • Thank you received: 26

free-x wrote: now that arm64 is also available for raspberry pi , I announce that XyGrib packages for ARM64 are also available from my repository

Hello,
Thanks. Info added in the download page (opengribs.org/en/downloads / opengribs.org/fr/téléchargements)
Bonne journée ou bonne soirée (vous pouvez choisir)
Have a nice day or good night (you can choose)
Guten Morgen oder gute Nacht (Sie können wählen)

DomH

Xygrib in Raspberry 3 years 10 months ago #761

hi @DomH

the description on the download page is not completely correct.
These are the backported packages for Debian Buster only (1.2.2 version included by default packages.debian.org/buster/xygrib) .
Ubuntu offers XyGrib 1.2.6 out of box in 20.04 ( packages.ubuntu.com/focal/xygrib)

BTW: when will be the next release?

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top