Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Coordinate grid captions 4 years 3 months ago #613

• neon
  • neon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello!
Is it possible to make latitude/langitude captions for coordinate grid?
Example from Viewfax which not work anymore.

Attachment not found

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Coordinate grid captions 4 years 3 months ago #614

Hi,
I will put this on the future wish list for improvements.
Thanks!

Coordinate grid captions 4 years 3 months ago #617

• neon
  • neon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks!
I just want make an addition why it is important. When you look at map from program it is fine, but sometimes i need save picture and paste it in text document and in that case lack of coordinate captions makes map unreadable.
And i cant find modern program for viewing grib files with that function, maybe any suggestions?

Coordinate grid captions 4 years 3 months ago #618

Hi,
There is an opensource GIS package that can read grib files. This might be a direction to explore.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top