Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Jul 2020
Due to frequent spam attacks new registrations will be activated by the administrator and no longer self activated.
Thanks for your understanding.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Build fail against qt 5.15 / gcc10 2 months 1 day ago #758

• COOGOR
  • COOGOR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Morning Gents,
build against our rolling release Tumbleweed fails with the error:
[   72s] cd /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/build/src && /usr/bin/c++  -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/build/src -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src -I/usr/include/openjpeg-2.3 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/build/CMakeFiles/include -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/util -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/map -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/build/src/map/map_autogen/include -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/GUI -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/build/src/GUI -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/g2clib-1.6.0 -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/map/.. -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/map/../util -I/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/map/../GUI -isystem /usr/include/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtCore -isystem /usr/lib64/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtPrintSupport -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtXml  -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -g -DNO_UPDATE=1 -DOPENSUSE=1 -Wall -fPIC -O2 -g -DNDEBUG   -fPIC -std=gnu++11 -o CMakeFiles/XyGrib.dir/SkewT.cpp.o -c /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/SkewT.cpp
[   72s] In file included from /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/MeteoTableWidget.h:27,
[   72s]                  from /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/MeteoTable.h:27,
[   72s]                  from /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/MeteoTable.cpp:27:
[   72s] /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/XyGrib-1.2.6.1/src/SkewT.h:38:25: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class QPainterPath'
[   72s]    38 | class PersPath : public QPainterPath
[   72s]       |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~
(Next to this there is a bunch of warnings - see build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_lo...SE_Tumbleweed/x86_64 )
Can I kindly point your attention to this?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by COOGOR. Reason: typo corrected

Build fail against qt 5.15 / gcc10 1 month 6 days ago #767

• COOGOR
Hm, nobody an idea or patch?

Build fail against qt 5.15 / gcc10 1 month 5 days ago #769

Hi,
In my understanding there's a PR:
github.com/opengribs/XyGrib/pull/255

Build fail against qt 5.15 / gcc10 1 month 5 days ago #770

• COOGOR
Ah, did of course not look at github.
That fixes it, thanks!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top