Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New release? 2 years 4 months ago #897

• COOGOR
  • COOGOR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
is it planned to issue a new release soon?
The build tools have changed over the years, and in between there is a lovely collection of patches to get YxGrib building...I can imagine a new release including all patches makes sense?
Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New release? 2 years 4 months ago #898

It does make sense and I hope to be able to free up time to prepare a new release after I complete a doctorate some time next year :-).
I will need to complete revamp my setup to handle all the new libraries and tools.
The following user(s) said Thank You: COOGOR

New release? 2 years 4 months ago #899

• COOGOR
  • COOGOR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Te build for openSUSE Tumbleweed, the rolling release, is currently working: build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:Geo/XyGrib

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top