Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données
  • Page:

TOPIC:

telechargement limité a 50 mo habituellement 100 sur zygrib 4 years 11 months ago #441

bonjour
j ai l habitude d utiliser zygrib depuis quelque année sous Ubuntu pour le suivi météo d un amis qui traverse en bateau l atlantique , en moyenne le fichiér grib téléchargé avec vent , nébulosité et vague , couvrant la zone Antilles a France Gibraltar pèse entre 78 a 90 Mo

la nouvelle version de xygribe est super mais la limite que je comprend de 50 Mo est trop juste y a il des solutions pour avoir 100 mo

cordialement

Please Log in to join the conversation.

telechargement limité a 50 mo habituellement 100 sur zygrib 4 years 11 months ago #442

Hi,

We have set the 50MB limit in consideration of the load on the server which is getting quite high. We only have limited server resources.
A possible work-around that I can suggest is to separately download a file for wind only and then a second for waves etc.
In an Ubuntu terminal you can then concatenate the files together with a simple command
cat file-a file-b > new-file

David
The following user(s) said Thank You: fredroth

telechargement limité a 50 mo habituellement 100 sur zygrib 4 years 11 months ago #443

thank you very much for the explanation
I'm doing a test
it seems perfect
fred

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top