Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
26 Sep 2020
No bulk downloads - PLEASE! THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SERVER AND DENYING ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USERS
SVP - Pas de téléchargement en masse ! Cela surcharge le serveur et empêche la communauté d'utilisateurs d'accéder aux données
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Format unique grb2 4 years 1 month ago #676

Hi,
I am not aware that there is a possibility to get more than Significant Wave Height using SailDocs. The only wind data they provide in the GFS and NDFD requests for 'WAVES' is the significant height.
Requests from the XyGrib grib sever using XyGrib to download provide more comprehensive wave data including height, direction and period for wind wave and swell. This is available for WW3, GWAM and EWAM.
I hope this helps you.
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: JPMIMIZAN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Format unique grb2 4 years 1 month ago #677

Thank you. I have no problem with xygrib and have enough information about the waves. My problem is to receive these pieces of information by mail when at see with slow connection.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Resources on this site will always be free and open with no commercialization. However, operating costs of the servers to pre-process and deliver GRIB files to XyGrib are not trivial.

If you found the site useful, please share in the effort and help keep us up and running

Please Support

Go to top